Thursday 16 May 2013

Ani Mia and the bad picture explained to all that didn;t understand it which should be all 0 of you

If you whant to know who Ani Mia is, she's a cosplayer and you could get to her FaceBook page by clicking on this link and it was posted on April the 12th 2012, so just over a year ago. I found it yesterday.
Disclaimer: Be warned DO NOT read the following if you are on the living side of dead at risk of being scared and tormented for the reminder of your days.



This may be a little Farfetch'd but I was thinking of a film that will Starmie and Staryu.

It starts off innocently enough saying that you’re thinking about a film to star you and I in.

It begins as I peek at you under the covers while you Snorlax then I wake you with my wigglytuff between your jigglypuff, jigglypuff.
it begins as you peak under the covers whilst you are snoring/fast asleep like a Snorlax and then I awake you with your Wigglytuff, which is a long pink thing, between my two Jigglypuff’s, which are smaller pink things, I’m not sure but the wigglytuff could be a penis and the two Jigglypuff’s could be lips?

You're a little Krabby at first because u you feel Drowzee but you start to Lickatongue my Ho-oh until I Squirtle into your Meowth.
You are a little crabby (grumpy) because you feel a little drowse (sleepy/groggy), but when you start to lick with your tongue (how else would you lick anything)  my penis reference this time by the noise that a man might make while he  is is the receiving end of the act of oral intercourse, until I squirt (ejaculate) into your mouth.

It's your first time so you can't help but Koffing out the Muk. You're already Weezing, but we're not done yet because my Cubone is still hard as Onyx.
But as it’s your first time , you can’t stop yourself coughing out the mess, that is my semen but you should try swallowing it as I may have stated previously on this blog that some of the chemicals within semen may actually be beneficial to women. You are already panting which is unsurprising as my penis is blocking your main method of breathing (your mouth), But I’m telling you that we aren’t done yet as my boner (youthmism for erection) is still as hard as an Onyx, which I think was Brock’s who was the pervert of the Pokemon team along side ash and Misty back in the days, when Pokemon was new and mu voice was squeaky,

Then you proceed to Rhydon my Lapras like a Horsie until Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam! I pull out my Weedle just in time to Blastoise all over your Tagela
Then you continue to ride on my penis, like a Horsie AKA. a lot of sucking action, and then as if by magic, hence why the three Pokemon that are also magically named Pokemon as each one of the names suggest by using one of the magic words as names. out comes my penis of it’s now shrunken size and it blasts semen out, onto a tanglea which I am guessing is a towel or some kind of apparatus for clearing the  ejaculated fluid up like a screwed up piece of tissue paper.


No comments:

Post a Comment