Wednesday 8 May 2013

Most hated American family?

I am talking about the patriarch of the Westboro Baptist Church, Mr, Fred Phelps, and his rabble I get the title from Louis Theroux's TV program The Most Hated Family in America, which I found quite disturbing because the children don't even know what a Fag is?


fags  3rd person singular present, plural of fag(Noun)

Noun
  1. offensive. A male homosexual.
  2. A cigarette.

Anyway in that description it doesn't say anything about a female being a fag and the number 2 description of Fag is what I thought they meant when I first saw their signs, saying god hates fags, and if it did mean god hates cigarettes I may have to state that's the first thing that I have in common with it, as I hate the smell of cigarettes and you could watch "The Most Hated Family in America" documentary by clicking on the below YouTube videos/









I know that there isn't an 8 of 8 well at least none that I could find and as Louis says at the end of 7 of 8 "my time among the hate mongers of the Westboro Baptist Church was done" with that being said i'm guessing it's over. And the dangers of indoctrination rear their heads once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment