Friday 10 May 2013

Skiing Fails Recorded and put on YouTube

I have put the YouTube Video bellow on this website today as it brings back some memories, mainly of me stacking  it in Austria when I was skiing something like between 6 and 9 years ago.



The next video that I am about to put on this page was my first and so far only video contribution that I have made and published on YouTube to this date, it's an old video from 2007, it's only had 2,152 views on it and that has been on YouTube for slightly more than 6 years, I think it's 6 years and 24 days, I think you'll notice the size of the two videos.




But how did the top video remind me of the bottom video simply as the bottom video was filmed on the last time  that I went to Austria to skiing, and I think that I stacked it quite a lot on my last time that I went skiing,

Stacking it was the term that people used for fails, at least when I went skiing.

No comments:

Post a Comment