Sunday 29 March 2020

Day 2236

Day 2236;pk

20.50


Breakfast: weetabix, banana, orange, apple, strawberries and yogurt.
Lunch:  chicken, broccoli, peas, carrots, green beans, stuffing, roasted potatoes, apple pie and ice-cream. 
Dinner: cheese omelette and cake.
Drinks: fruit juice, fruit squash and milky tea.
Snacks: biscuits, brownie bites and millionaires bites.

Now today has marked the end of the first week on lockdown, and it has gone by pretty well (I think), with us in the UK having less deaths than yesterday (of people with the virus) for a first time since the outbreak started, so we could say that’s one win for the UK such a shame that the new anomaly won’t be the new norm for us, however if it did then I think that we could have a little celebration on our hands. It may be enough for us to stop using that Chinese company in the construction of our 5G network. Anyway who needs a 5G network... anyone?

Today has also been a second lazy day, as I have spent the morning playing on the Switch, some switch fit game. Then in the afternoon I have had myself a row on the machine, which was fun. I only managed to get myself to 5080m today in half an hour, which was really disappointing especially because Mich got 5336m on his early today attempt. But I know s reason as to why he’s better than me at it. It was as he was saying during my row it was because I wasn’t extending my arms, well at least not for the first twenty minutes then after Mich informed me of what I was doing wrong and I attempted to rectify it which caused me more problems than it solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment