Monday 16 March 2020

Day 2232

Day 2232;

Today my BMI was 20.24, I took 11,299 steps, which was apparently 7.32km and I had burned off 1212kcal.

Breakfast: weetabix (chocolate), strawberries, banana, orange and apple.
Lunch: egg, baked beans, rice cakes and something.
Dinner: stew (chicken, tomato, carrots, peas), crochet potatoes and something.
Drinks: fruit juice, fruit squash and hot chocolate.
Snacks: something and some of those chocolate coated wafers.

Today I have been on a short walk into town and I have been on another shorter walk on the treadmill. I have also been on my rowing machine and the Zwift bike, for a ride around London.

We're a ship without a storm
Cold without the warm
Light inside the darkness lit at peace
Lyrics from “The Last In Line” by Ronnie James Dio, which is a great song by one of my personal favourite music artists; at least I believe that is a correct terminology for him. Or at least he was when he was alive, but he isn’t anymore.

I’m guessing that it’s such a mystery

We are lightning, we are flame
And we burn at the touch of a spark
When there’s no fire, if no-one sees
There is only the dark
Just imagine, will you try?
I can see that you’ve opened your mind 
Silver linings can disappear 
But they always shine 

Just some more lyrics but this time from a different one of Dio’s songs, they were from the song called mystery.

Well I plan on doing some more exercises tomorrow but I am unsure of what I am going to get done tomorrow, as I’m thinking that Mich is planning on getting out on the tandem tomorrow. If work isn’t too hectic for him that will probably be, as there’s that Coronavirus thingamajig which is doing the rounds recently hasn’t there?

No comments:

Post a Comment