Tuesday 24 March 2020

Day 2234

Day 2234:

My BMI of today was 19.95, I had done 10,220 steps, which was only 6.62km and I have burned off 1171kcal.

Breakfast: weetabix (chocolate), raspberries, banana, orange, blueberries, apple and yogurt.
Lunch: pie, carrots, peas, cauliflower, green beans, potatoes and something.
Dinner: chicken, carrots, noodles and something.
Drinks: fruit juice, fruit squash and milky tea.
Snack: Tunocks wafer.

So it is going to be like this then is it? At least until we have beaten this new virus, the Chung Flu. And when it’s all over in a hundred years or so long time (it was one hundred and two years since the last, the Spanish Flu) so long enough for it to be forgotten about.

But then yesterday I had a BMI of 20.15, my steps were 15,489, which was apparently 10.03km and I had burned off 1395kcal. Which was according to Wii Fit but then yesterday I was going to get another one of these blogposts up which was put a stop to by my eating of my dinner (which was pie, carrots, peas, cauliflower and green beans) basically my lunch for today. As I had another one of my phlegm episodes which Mich has taken me to the hospital for before now such a waste, but no longer I’m thinking it is viable for me to be taken to the hospital when I have another one of those phlegm episodes, at least not until this pandemic is dealt with. Which is good I think.

Then again today I have also walked up eleven floors, according to my watch. My watch also tells me that I have done 20,610 steps and my intensity minutes for this week currently stand at 595, of which I’m thinking that I did 345 minutes today so that means that it was 250 minutes yesterday. Just as we go into lockdown as a nation so the Labour Party has been saying that we haven’t gone quick enough into it? But then again wasn't it the Labour mayor of London that was saying that there’s no risk of catching the Chung Flu on a tube train (or any of London’s public transport for the matter) on a day that was something like three weeks ago. Then again today it has been reported that he has made a U-turn on that opinion.

Now I’m not sure what I’m really getting at in that tirade it’s just an observation. Like the one that I made about the Coronavirus being a better force of change in our travels across the world than Greta, who did the “How dare you” speech and frowned along with a lot of virtue signalling. Which struck up the conversation but then it did nothing more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment