Friday 20 May 2011

Phishing site found on a sony server

Why do some people bother doing this? is it just a thing so that they can boast about now? Just they, whoever is doing this, can't be Gamers, because, I am not a Sony fan but I know that their are millions of people, hard-core or casual gamers, who are and whoever's (whatever) is doing this should stop it so suddenly that it didn't start (I know what I meant). {
What I mean is is that hackers should stay away from online game, because a lot of people enjoy playing on them and the majority probably wouldn't do it to any game that you are playing without good reason, without the reason that you are giving to them at the moment.
}I hope that makes sense.
Now the website that I got this story from was http://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/sony-hacked-once-again-phishing-site-found-on-server/

No comments:

Post a Comment