Monday 9 May 2011

A history lesson

You know the history lesson I sent to you the other day that was all it was a 'history' lesson. One which stated that beyond your belief it was a Londoner, A. S. Douglass not a Japanese person, who initially started the computer/video game revolution, with his game noughts and crosses,


I was only stating facts,


Not opinions.


Other wise I would have said that your all wrong and it is down to your personal opinions in what makes a great game if you're just looking for a games console based on solely graphics then you can go for your Sony or Microsoft and their HD "goodness" at higher costs than Nintendo with their SD graphics.

But everyone was saying in my class survey that they preferred game play to graphic.

As if otherwise you would all be raving about the Nintendo 3DS and not just about the Sony NGP and I would like to ask you why did you start gaming?


My reason is as an escape from life,


And that is a reason against getting HD graphics for a games console high definition, I get enough of that in real life to put me off wanting some of it in a virtual world.

No comments:

Post a Comment