Friday 6 May 2011

Now something else

Now I'm going to create a post about something which is more interesting than politics,
well it's on day until we get the results, predicted.

That is a question about gaming,

So I am wondering what you would class yourselves as a Hard-core gamer or would you prefer the title of casual gamer?
Anyway I didn't really care what gamer type I counted as as long as I was a gamer, because that is me.
How do I know this? I know this because some of my best memories as child were gaming on my GBC, PS1, GBA, GC and my DS.
But the PS2 we got originally to replace the PS1, and the DVD compatibility, but the PS1 I had died, but by the time we got that I had bought myself a GC which was awesome, so I never really got around to playing that console.
My GBC, GBA, GC and DS were all still working the last time I played them, but I haven’t played them in a while
But I still enjoy gaming, and I have just been playing street fighter IV 3D, and just to tell you this now that the 3D actually works on the game console anyway I got shot in the eye by one of those pesky pirates on Rayman 3D, but don't let that put you off you from playing that great game/console, It was probably as I was holding the console too close to my face; and I am ok now as was I about two seconds after that specific occurrence.

Now getting back on topic I would have said that I was a hard-core gamer up until recently when Easto1a who has been a friend for as long as I can remember,
He was saying that I classified as a casual gamer which I have no problem with but his only reasons was that my first priority in finding a great game wasn't in the graphical quality, probably as I couldn't see the difference, and secondly it was because I was a Nintendo gamer,

But i have just seen another couple of definitions of the two terms, hard-core and casual in reference to being a gamer and that was also on youtube, here, and I think the are actual, comprehensive, explanations.

Edit: Link fixed

No comments:

Post a Comment