Friday 29 April 2022

Day 2256

 Day 2256;


So I have got out of the salty air of the place that I was staying at over the past two nights, to where the air tastes nice. But I’ll give the salty air one thing, it has finally sorted my tooth out, which tooth am I typing about you may wonder, and I would probably have to state my tooth tooth that I had a wisdom tooth which was tunnelling into the back of the tooth, and then I had that wisdom tooth removed and I kept getting a slight irritation from when I was eating food that when I was eating my food with the tooth in question it’d slip down into the little crevice which is on the back of the tooth. Which is a little bit uncomfortable.


MNow what I did yesterday was I went for a swim to check out my new goggles, which was fun as I was doing my own thing in the pool which included some of my swimming on my back and some on my front whilst attempting anything that I could think of to propel myself forward. Then again I was also asked to chase F in the swimming pool but that’s it for my swimming adventures until I get my trunks back as they have been taken to wash by Emu just as I returned from swimming. Then I had to go home before they were finished being cleaned, so I think that Emu is going to return them to me in a week or two. So then when I have them returned to me I can go swimming as often as I would like, providing my trunks are in order .

No comments:

Post a Comment