Friday 8 April 2022

Day 2252

Day 2252;

Now it's probably a later than Day 2252 but I have just decided to post some of Mikes's GoPro footage of last Friday, when we were skiing in France, La Plagne.

Well I was skiing, and filming, Mike wasn't doing the filming as he had hurt his ankle, I do believe, the day before so he has resigned himself to making these videos to see what he missed. But he did get out onto his ski's later on in the day.



Now this is some more of my skiing which was also filmed last Friday, the Friday that has been dubbed Black Friday.





It was a great way to finish off our week of skiing, well mine at least. I'm sure that Mike didn't hurt his leg/ankle on purpose so that Jim would have to take me away to do the Black run without him...

No comments:

Post a Comment