Friday 25 March 2022

Day 2251

Day 2251:


It’s day 2251 of my documented life, and I should probably be on the Eurostar train about when I have set this post to go live, which will be a first. But now that’s not interesting. What is interesting is my reasoning behind me going on the train, to France, but then again it’s probably only for me that it’s interesting. As it’s interesting that we are going skiing down in the south of France if the trip goes ahead which the previous ski trips haven’t.


Bear in mind that there was supposed to be one ski trip last month, in Andorra, which never went ahead. So I will only be believing that it’s actually happening when it is actually happening be that sometime tomorrow morning, or today the 26th of March, by having a pair of skis on and actually skiing or not, but then if that happens I would probably be able to get back to fix this before it goes live.


TApparently it's mothers day in a couple of days also... As all the people were going around the room saying what they'd got for there mothers for the coming Sunday I just typed out well Mich and I won't be in the same country, so is that a good enough present? Or words to that effect, Tini laughed and she stated that'd do nicely so that's one gift sorted. So I'm hoping that the former mentioned trip goes ahead now otherwise Tini will get a rude awakening come Sunday morning.


Now I have actually managed to get on the train, and we have gone through the Channel Tunnel, so we’re at this moment travelling through the French countryside just a pity we can’t actually see the French countryside as it’s black outside of the window. Darn it is 23:11 local time as I’m typing this text, which I know should make it 22:11 back at home. But I survived the little trip down into the tunnel by eating and drinking. As for dinner I had a little EuroStar plate/bowl full of sausages and mash, which was followed by a second little food container of Macaroni Cheese, then I ate my dessert which was a pot of gateau and some anglies sauce, I do believe. 


Now the trick that I have to perfect in this trip is falling asleep in a couple of minutes, then waking up at half four, local time, tomorrow morning for breakfast before I go out and ski in France, La Plagne.

No comments:

Post a Comment