Saturday 23 April 2022

Day 2253

Day 2253;


The other day I went for a walk around the Zoo, what have I done since... other than my regular fitness stuff, which has changed, probably many times, since I last mentioned it on this here blog. So I probably should get back onto that topic. Another topic that I'm going to go into a bit of data on is going to be a bit on the Paralympics, more of me becoming a Paralympian, as I have had a couple of nice things said to me in that respect over the course of my last ski trip.

So my regular fitness regime has changed no longer am I doing what I last advertised on here, which was something that I have forgotten about, but I believe that it consisted of me doing 15 minutes of something...? which has changed as I no longer do 15 minutes of anything, as on the 22nd of April, I first did an hour on a Zwift Bike, then I did 20 minutes on both the Trampoline and the Stair-Stepper before taking a break which was time to get more fluid into the system and for me to get in a 20 minute Strength Jog on the treadmill.
But on another day of this week I missed out on the treadmill exercise, and on others I missed out other shenanigans.

Now I have got some interesting news about the Paralympics, which isn't really news, it's just something that two of the blokes told me on my last ski trip, which was that I should become a Paralympic skier. Of which I would like a lot to become a Paralympian, as I could prove myself to myself, and... but I'm unsure if I should mention her here, especially asI'm unsure of whether she actually likes me, in that way. But the goal to become a Paralympian was my goal and I typed that if I achieved it I would ask her out, but it was many years ago now I'm half expecting that she's forgotten, but I gave her my word and I want to keep my word, especially to her. Now that was a fun little tangent that I distracted myself with now let's get back on point. Well there was two blokes on the ski trip that told me I should be a Paralympic skier, of which I responded I would like to be but I'm just not good enough to be a professional skier of any category be it disabled or otherwise. If I was a disabled skier what would my classification be? LW9 as I have got full body dystonia? or LW5/7 as I wouldn't compete with ski poles? But my plan is to go to my local "dry" ski slope to hopefully improve myself at skiing, so I would stand a better chance of becoming a Paralympian.

No comments:

Post a Comment