Tuesday 7 June 2022

So what should I do with my life?

 If I was to say that I have no idea that would be partially a lie, as I have got an idea of what I could do if I'm talented enough at the thing that I have been suggested to do that is. Because I have been told that I'm a decent enough skier to become a Paralympic skier three times now, well by 3 different people but the second and third were sitting around after skiing talking about it and the first was a Doctor that had never actually seen me ski apart from on a phone's screen, I believe that it was a little YouTube video, but my beliefs are probably wrong, just as my beliefs of the route that I did for ParkRun Saturday were, I got myself lost on the route basically.


But the actual ParkRun hinge I managed to run it in 29:59, which was amazing for me, as it usually takes me between 35 minutes and 45 minutes to get a 5km course done on Zwift Run, but then I did my first 5km ParkRun, and it was ran in under 30 minutes, and today we (Mich and I) have been down to the location of the course so that Mich can gather info on the course to give me a hand with my eyes in the spots that might be quite hazardous to have an effectively blind man charging around the course, for others and myself.


Now there’s a conversation that I’ve been having with an old friend of mine it’s about children and I know that she wants to have two children, but she doubts that she will ever get them, so I offered to help her out with getting them but she has declined something about her health.  So I have been researching into the creation of the artificial womb.

No comments:

Post a Comment