Friday 28 February 2020

Day 2230

Day 2230;

My BMI was 20.02, steps were 20,103 and I had climbed 10 flights of stairs, 2984 kcal, well that is what my watch tells me.

Breakfast: weetabix, apple, orange, banana and yogurt..
Lunch: ham, wholemeal bread, pickle and lemon cake.
Dinner: scampi, chips, peas and cheesecake.
Drinks: fruit juice, fruit squash and milky tea.
Snacks: rice cake (coated in chocolate)

Before lunchtime I had made my thousand minutes of activity for the week, by starting off slowly with a little row on the rowing machine, then I went onto a walk on the treadmill before I gave myself a jog on the treadmill after I had myself a nice little drink and snack (it was now that I had my rice cake). Needless to say that by the end of my mornings activities I had managed to get to over ten thousand steps for the day.

Now I would really like to get swimming, I have no idea as of why I want to get myself swimming again? Could it be as I want to be able to gaze at women in bikinis and other swimming costumes? That is a possibility but then why don’t I just go to the gym and gaze out of the window down on the beautiful women, or there’s also something called the internet that has loads of pictures of women in the same on, plus my eyes don’t really work that well without my specs on and I wouldn’t be able to see as well in the pool, without them; then I know that I could get some special prescription goggles but they would probably cost a lot of money and wouldn’t get that much use out of most likely.

A third explanation could have been that Allergy likes swimming so maybe if I could swim I could inspire her to swim more often or at the very least I could get her to take me the something like five minute walk to get to the pool as some exercise is better than none, then again Tini has said that I could walk around to the pool on my own and the only reason that I’m not allowed in the gym on my own is some other reasons and Allergy now can’t swim; due to her hairdo which just seems to be an excuse which isn’t an excuse as I’m sure that she doesn’t have to have her hairdo in that certain way it’ll probably look the same (to me) if it wasn’t so long. Or another concept could be that I’m just wanting to show off this frankly glorious body... yeah I know it’s not that one, at least I don’t think that I have a glorious body.

Then again I know that I may not have thought that my appearance wasn’t anything special, or even half decent, but it may have been. In the past that is, as looking back on my past first off there was this girl that had come into our class as she was the niece of our form tutor and the boys in my form used to tease me about loving her, I never understood what they were going on about as I had only said hello to her on the first day that we met, then again I guess that my way of saying hello could have given off the wrong impression, as I am thinking that I was terrified as 1. a new addition to our form (for the next few days at least) 2. a girl, I wasn’t very confident around members of the same sex as me at the time so what do you expect was happening to me then with a member of the opposite sex? So anyway the other boys in my form got hold of that and then they started teasing me by saying that I was doing some questionable acts with her. And then it got worse as she said that she loved me, or words to that effect and then I’m thinking “that I know that your aunt likes me as I was a good student (I believed) but with you saying stuff like that you’re helping no one, as I know that I’m hideous” both her and her aunt (my form tutor) were Russian so that could be the reason for there taste issues.

After a couple of years of that happening a new girl came to our school and then there was another girl that thought that she was going to set us two up together, by saying that I loved her when in my mind I had no comprehension of what love was. After a year of this so now it’s year ten I had been on my fourth ski trip, one in year seven, second year eighth, third in year nine, then fourth year ten, I had got up to the part in the year that was work experience when it happened; nonetheless while I was crossing the road apparently I got whacked by a car which had me bounce from that car into another car, then after I got put into an induced coma and I didn’t wake up for a little bit. But then as the tale goes I woke up at some point and then I was transferred to a rehab unit which is where I can actually remember from. As I can only remember from a night before I was set out to go to my work experience placement up until a day that I found myself in an institution which I thought was jail as I was in a jail bed, at one point, not a bunk bed but a bed that I was locked inside.

It may have been for my safety but anyway there was three of us that I can remember that was there who were Jack, Jarred and I, soon enough Jack moved out, and on with his life and a girl called Hannah came to replace him but I cannot remember but I think that there might have been an overlap with both of them coming in. There was something wrong with Hannah thought she said that she loved me, I know that she was quite disturbed but even when another Jack turned up and this Jack was of a similar age of me, Jarred had left and Nathan had come around and then a Molly also came to stay. So in age order (from oldest to youngest) there was Hannah, Me, Jack 2, Nathan, Molly, Jarred and Jack 1. But then about me, Jack 2 and Hannah were all about the same age. When Hannah said that she loved me but then I was thinking why? All the time as I was not a looker and I couldn’t even speak, and I was just a big (well a little) nothing. When I got back to school so it was year eleven now and I was still going to rehab for some of the week but then I accepted a girls request to be my girlfriend so then I had a girlfriend, for a first time. I didn’t know what I was supposed to do with her, it was just as if I was a spare part for her just to invite her out to places and to get invited out to others just as friends. So anyway that never lasted and I was kicked to the curb soon enough I was perplexed what do I have to do, in a situation where you have a person that you love, or are supposed to? Just what is love?

All of that happened a long long time ago, I can still remember how... that music used to make me smile, and I knew if I had my chance, that I could make those people dance, and maybe they’d be happy for a while. I know it’s a bit of that American pie that I have been eating, I know that I should probably stop, I might get fat you know. But when have any of these Brit’s even cared about they’re own weights? It seems like it’s a race to see which can be the fattest country on the map, between Britain and USA? Again I have gone off on another tangent what I meant to type about was the fact that we had hydrotherapy back at rehab, and then they decided that they would teach me how to swim again, but I already knew how to swim so I pretended that I couldn’t swim. And I had myself a good time attempting to drown the teachers.... as if. But I would just muck about in the hydrotherapy pool. So that has got me up to about just about ten to twelve years previous to now, and this blog post has got slightly long now, hasn’t it. I should probably continue it on another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment