Thursday 20 February 2020

Day 2229

Day 2229;


Today I have got a BMI of 20.34, 14,550 steps and I have been up 10 flights of stairs. 

Breakfast: weetabix, apple, grapes, banana, orange and yogurt.
Lunch: scrambled eggs on bread and sponge cake.
Dinner: turkey, crochet potatoes, peas, carrots, sweetcorn and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: fruit juice, fruit squash and milky tea.

Since I have last typed on my blog I have been on a ski trip to Pila, Italy. Which was great I got a lot of footage from the GoPro’s. This year I think we did a little bit more of the skiing part, as opposed to the eating part. As it could have been described as an eating holiday with the occasional lapse into skiing, in previous years, as we’d get up then someone would say that we would be meeting at such and such cafe for like elevenses which by eleven o’clock we’d be no where near so we’d go to the nearest dinner on the mountain for elevenses and then they’d be talking on there phones about where to go for lunch which we’d either get there or not, but then nevertheless a similar thing would happen and they’d discuss where we should go for two o’clock then that would happen or not as the case may have been before we all got back to the hotel for four/five or somewhere in between, for dinner which started with an antipasto course which was followed by the pasta course which was followed by a main course (I enjoyed the rabbit for this course when it was an option; I believe it was on last Tuesday), I cannot wait until my niece/nephew arrives in about 4-5 more weeks I’ll probably be able to disgust them with my rabbit eating so fun, that was followed by a pudding course (cake, cheesecake, pastry). Before all that we had breakfast in the morning, which was cereal, croissant, fruit generally but then on occasion I would have some egg, yogurt and stuff with it.

But then again with Emu and the baby, soon enough, Saint given us, myself and Mich, a great idea of what to do about the baby if we want to continue skiing. It’s for us to book on the next ski week with DSUK wherever it is next year, then we could end up with getting two ski weeks as if Emu decides that she’s going to book us a place in France to go skiing from as well, and that way it’s not relying on Emu to book us on a ski trip so no matter if she doesn’t want to go on one. So no pressure on the new mother, which will be Emu.

No comments:

Post a Comment