Saturday 8 February 2020

Day 2227

Day 2227;

My BMI for today was 20.60, I have taken 11,213 steps, I have assented 15 flights of stairs and I have burned off 2089 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: fish, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, green beans, peas, potatoes and chocolate tart.
Dinner: omelette (cheese) and chocolate cake.
Drinks: fruit juice, fruit squash and milk.
Snacks: banana,orange and apple.

Today I have been to Boccia in the morning, then I have been walking up some stairs, just to fit in my ten for today. Next up I managed to put my bit of fitness in my day, as I gave myself a little row on my machine for rowing. Then I have had my lunch, which was very nice. Before I watched more of the six nations (Rugby) Ireland beat the Welsh. Before the English beat the Scottish. Which was the last thing I did today before going to have a shower, then getting myself ready for the plane that I am going on in the early hours of tomorrow, in order to get to Italy for some more skiing.

Now I should start to flesh out what I did today a bit more, I think. Today started off by having Boccia and in it I had a thought which was is obesity a disability? As I think that if it was then we could get the coach to play for our team and his daughter, but then today we had a game, boys vs girls. The boys won, 11-3, but then they had Mr Coach’s daughter playing for them. On our team we had J who is a little guy in a wheelchair that plays using a ramp, Mr Coach’s son (who has got some mental issue as well as obesity) and me (a man with full body dystonia, but I don’t get why it’s called that as I can still function normally for the most part). We were against a woman in a wheelchair, a little girl with mental issues and the Coach’s daughter (who’s age wise  younger than her brother but more with it mentally).

So then I returned home and I was wondering what I should do so I started pacing around up and down the stairs trying to reach 10 flights of stairs for the day, I had just got to 9 when Tini got irritated by me and she instructed me to “go do some exercise” so I finished off my 10 flights of stair by climbing one more set before I went down onto my rowing machine and I gave myself a nice little 2500m row, before lunch.

First up in sport today it was Ireland vs Wales and the Irish smashed the Welsh, 24-14, which was a good game. Then England vs Scotland (the Calcutta cup) which wasn’t as good of a game with England only leading by 3 points at the break, then in the second half the Scots managed to get the score line back to 3-3, then the English managed to get a nice 7 point score, a try and the additional points, then they managed to get another 3 point penalty score, to give them a 10 point lead. Then in the final portion of the game the Scottish managed to get another score, 3 point score. Before the clock turned red and English kicked the ball out of play, to end the game, 6-13.

No comments:

Post a Comment