Sunday 9 February 2020

Day 2228

Day 2228;

Now today has been another lazy day when the only activity that I have done was a short walk, as I got up properly early today as in something like half eleven last night to have myself get in a car to drive to an airport which was something like a two hour drive, to then get on a plane for an about one and a half hour flight to another place then to get into a coach for a two hour drive to get to the location of my holiday.

Dinner: anti pasty, gnocchi, sausage stuff and meringue in chocolate,
Drinks: fruit juice, water and iced tea.
Snacks:  cakes, jelly babies, chocolate fingers and biscuits.

So then today I haven’t exactly had anything like the usual meal content that I would usually eat, as I have been going on holiday today so that is going to mean that I am not going to be able to post my BMI for about a week or however long this holiday lasts, but on the other side I could probably be able to give you some information on the topic of how far I have skied in the days, and suchlike. If I get my watch onto the correct settings that’s.

And then if I actually have enough charge on it to last a day, which I have my doubts. Then after that I may even actually get some decent footage of skiing to put up on YouTube, but I know I can only wish that I manage to get that. Apparently Mart has been telling some of the people that are coming on this trip that I’m a bit of a speed freak, which is probably due to his retelling of the story of the day that I caught him last year on the Pila ski trip, can I please just reiterate that he wasn’t actually moving at too fast of a speed when I caught him, as I actually had quite a few seconds to discuss, in my head, how I was going to capture him. Which may have been as I had mucked up on the initial assault so he was holding himself back as normal to encourage me not to go a bit overboard in my future assaults.

So in other words I’ve been overhyped, especially since my 2 main objectives for this week are to get Mich skiing parallel and to get him down a black slope on two skis. Then I have an additional coin of goals for the week, which are to get myself down all of the black slopes and two to record, via GoPro down the black slopes.

No comments:

Post a Comment