Thursday 8 September 2011

A new game which I should actualy make

I Have a new project. A new game, idea that I want/have to make real.
If you would like to discover more about this project just go to Encyclone Games.

Encyclone Games is my own Indie Games development company if you can call it that.
If you want to get involved in the development then please contact me you can either do it by clicking on that link or you could Faceybook message me if you know that or any other way that you know to attract my attention.

If you're interested in helping out with anything.
That could be voice acting writing a final script or even drawing some enemies literally anything you can think of.

So please contact me.
Even if you don't want to do anything to do with games in your latter lives wouldn’t it be a great thing to add onto your CV.

No comments:

Post a Comment