Friday 23 September 2011

gogreen18- GoGreen to Britain

I don't get why I didn't think of this earlier, yes Laci it is probably something due to me be that god forsaken vermin.

I have been watching a lot of atheist and theist videos (digital recordings) on the tube of you/youtube and I have discovered that the most interesting videos on both parts are from the USA. Now I am an Atheist I'm unsure of where you 'd class me on your 4 class system but I highlighted my understanding on a blog post that I made last month
http://savage-1.blogspot.com/2011/08/aitheiesum.html
Now that is my personal opinion that is all, I’m relatively certain that I never typed in that my class system was definitive.

But you maybe wondering why I have put to Britain in the subject/title,
I have put it inside of the subject/title as that is where I live, currently. But it could just be where I live in England but both your and every other American Atheists complaints about the devoutly religious are specific to the USA, and probably my Grandma.Politics and religion are kept as two separate entities.

But I could just be typing for the county that I live in.

Yours accurately Savage.1

No comments:

Post a Comment