Thursday 20 September 2012

When I die

I don't cae how you dispose of my body as I won't be needing it anymore I won't be needing anything as I would have deteriated into nothing but memories, of all of you unfortunate enough to have actually met me or those who have eer read my blog.

But only if any of you people reading this remember me, I know that's unlikely.

Then again that in itself is only tempory only the proton, Nneutrons and electrons are the objects that stay the same and they each can join together in different formulations or was it compilations to make the different elements that we all "swim" in every day.

S so when I die I want my body and all components to be fed to Animals ike Lions,Tigers, Wolves, Sharks, Pigs or even Humans.

Failing that I would like to be given a Viking funeral as in put in a wooden boat of some escription and I'd like it to be set on fire and then put out to sea,

No comments:

Post a Comment