Saturday 15 September 2012

The monarchy Is getting stressed

The British monarchy is getting stressed that a French magazine has been taking photographs of Kate Middleton while she was half naked.

It was her top half that was naked, not her lower half, as if it'd make a difference.

But honestly I don't see the fuss, probably as I fail to even recognise them as anything but people,

Within the above statement I literally mean that I fail to recognise them, as in give me an identity parade of women ad just say who is Kate Middleton and i'd probably guess it wrong

But the French paparazzi that took the photograph are saying that they did it because she is beautiful.

I am going to have to take your words for it as but I hae one query if that's the case why hasn't the sun taken the opportunity to splash similar photographs on their papers over this side of the channel, after all they did the same to Prince Harry,

Is there something wrong with the way that she looks?

No comments:

Post a Comment