Monday 3 September 2012

Paralympic classification

So I have been wondering where what would I be classified under?

If any of you don't know what I am, I am a 20 year old male that can't speak who also has to wear glasses/I'm a little visually impaired. My right are is seriously dodgy/dystonic.

Now that should be enoth information to decide the number rating so what about the event?

Now I know that I am nowhere near quick enough for any of the running events, but I know that I have done long jump and shot put at my schools sports day I won nothing and I was more able bodied back then so then I'm betting that I would be worse now So that is probably all of track & field. So swimming? No I never have been any good at that event. As for rowing and sailing my upper body strength probably isn't good enough for either or the Powerlifting, Judo looks fun and sitting volleyball all look fun but I doubt that I'd b any good at that.

So what do you think that I'd be good at/not too bad at you can see the events by clicking here.

Which.should be a be as I think that I am useless at sports.

But I'm guessing that I'd be a S8 swimmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment