Monday 17 October 2011

A *cool* website

Disclaimer: the reason that I put the word cool in asterisks was because the term cool has two meanings, which I know of.
One is on the temperature scale e.g. my rooms temperature is cool as I have my window open.
The second is a compliment I think, I thinking it means something that is good e.g. I played Ocarina of time 3DS it was cool.
But from the title what I meant was an out of date website but it is for the awesomely cool band, my opinion, that is named Found Guilty it's got five biographies one for each member of the band, they may have got none of there songs up at the moment on the Found Guilty website yet but they have got a link to they're c page on all of the pages on this site.
http://foundguilty.weebly.com/index.html
.
But if you would like to find out more about the singer from Found Guilty all you have to do is follow this link.

But if you want your band to be promoted on this blog you have to be a good in my opinion I don’t care if Simon Cowel thinks about you it's my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment