Monday 3 October 2011

Wow

Wow, listen to this voice.



Now this is the original



I have listened to both of them but suprise, suprise I prefered the cover version by Eri the Hedgehog, I have thought about it
But the Cristina person sounds too timid to me and a bit screechy in places but I am aware that is my personal opinion which is probably influenced at least a bit by the fact that I know the Girl (I have asked) behind the voice of Eri the Hedgehog, henceforth I'm probably bias.
So I have decided to put it up for vote in the comment section below.
Please post a comment which says ETH or ERI for Eri the Hedgehog/CP or CHRIS for Christina


But I stand (sit) corrected the previous copy that I said was the original wasn't as it happens but it's the following copy of the song that is the original,



But I would just like to state that I preffered Eri's version as her voice sounds more whole than Chris, her voice sounds not as druged out as chris' is what I mean (I hope you understand that) I meant as in the Chris' voice sounded husky, not as in the dog.


But to end this upon a different note, other than the vocal note a more video critic note I preffered the original on the graphic quality of the music video was better in the original but it's not the type of music vido that I could just listen to I would have to see it see it,

No comments:

Post a Comment