Saturday 1 June 2013

Matt Smith has announced his departure...

Matt Smith has announced his departure from Doctor Who (as the Doctor), as he is moving on to different things, obviously, different and more boring potentially but I do not know.

Which should be meaning who will replace him? Just in-case you're wondering BBC the answer is no I can not become the Doctor as I can't even speak as much as I'd like to become the next Doctor I very much doubt that I would make a half decent one even as a companion I may say no I'd be a terrible one of them too maybe a companion like K9? Somthing with a remote control steering, I could control one of them never mind my divisibilities.

But I have got an idea who the next Doctor she's ginger and she's mad but she's also a female, which is one thing that Mr Moffat has already discounted but could that be an example of Moffat lying?

No comments:

Post a Comment