Sunday 9 June 2013

What's the name of the most deadly game? +Brain Type

The name of the most deadly game is life, It's the only game that you can never win; you can only end your game after however long you live. But some petty imbeciles that don't want they're lives to end, why? I don't know, you'd have to keep recreating yourself every few days to keep boredom at bay, but I'm unsure if they can fathom an existence without them in it "at the centre" or something similar? But a universe with me at the centre of it no thanks, sounds too boring to be honest.

+Brain Type
As you may know that your brain has at least 2 separate thought processors conscious and subconscious,for processing all of the data that comes to throughout the day, the subconscious part of your brain works atomically solving problems before you realise that they are problems, and this is also the part of your brain that is responsible for dreams. It is also the part of my brain that I believe has been most damaged which is probably why all of my brains processing power has gone to conscious thought and I have to make a conscious effort when I'm listening to anything, as it doesn't seem to sink into my brain as it did so easily all those years ago.

But please don't take my words for it this has just been spewed out of my damaged brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment