Monday 7 May 2012

My basic explanation of the bang theory part 2

Ok so where was in my basic explanation of the bang theory,

I remember now I was just informing you people about all of the elements and how they formed. I was about to inform you of how the stars are thought to have been formed.

The stars are made out of Hydrogen, Helium, Oxygen, Carbon, Neon and Nitrogen atoms.

Now so when a star is created you’ve got all of the mentioned above particles joining up and once they have collided and gathered enough energy to become a star, they burst into stars. But of the stars probably are the only natural places in the universe where the quarks get “built” into the basic chemical elements, but then you can transfer the quark between items by doing a thing as simple as switching a light switch as from only my basic, truly elementary, understanding of physics as in electrons are relatively abundant in which are negatively charged with the electrical charge passing throughout the atoms within the electrons, which are attached. <\p>

Now that should be it for the stars which were logically created before the planets not as how the majority of Christians and biblical realists, by the way by biblical realists I mean all of the people that think what happened in the bible was real. But yes I know they’re really difficult to understand but that’s why I am attempting to understand the mind set up of one that is very nice. Yes she told me that it could have been the big bang that created god (she was going to ask her priest yesterday), But then I used facey book’s personal message system to tell her of the blatant contradictions she’s Roman Catholic as my Irish Grandma is/was, the Romans were very interesting in accordance to their faiths, but I shall write about them at some other time.

Then after the stars had been formed planets were created within the outer areas of stars, so then henceforth the rocks each less than half the size of the sun at its birth but as the sun uses more of its finite number of particles they can create some more within its self but as its fuel which keeps it running winds down to next to nothing and where does all of the energy that it created by the stars end up? well the majority of it is wasted as light and heat energy which guessing I shouldn’t call it wasted energy as it is highly incremental to our being here today on earth. The heat as it would be almost as cold as in outer space and the light else wise it’d be like living in complete darkness and you wouldn’t be able to see anything the human race would be like a mole in the vision respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment