Tuesday 8 May 2012

A bit on Chemistry

Well I'm unsure if all of you have heard of the band My Chemical Romance, I should think so as they were labelled as an Emo band and some years ago so called Emo bands were cool weren't they? I haven't got the slightest clue what an Emo band is within the context of My Chemical Romance; I know what an Emo is supposed to be (they are supposed to be suicidal people, aren’t they), but I find they're music uplifting not depressive.

I was thinking about the name in relation to my science week or my previous 7 days of the stuff and I have just been thinking as I have covered a bit on biology and and I started a bit on physics and just I thought what could I do on chemistry and but I figured the awesome band, My Chemical Romance, <.p> So you could just say what about that band, apart from the scientific name in the middle anyway what about the name is not scientific? Would be my counter question.

As what about romance isn’t due to chemicals like hormones and pheromones and biochemical reactions.

I found a website which can explain it better than me:

“Physical attraction is the result of the body's reaction to each other's pheromones and hormones.” I quote the prior text from this web space .

Which I shall paraphrase the rest of the text.

testosterone is produced by the female if she sees, smells, hears or practically any other sense, and pheromones are playing a .very important role in this stage.

A feeling of lust is an actual chemical charge from inside of a body. As are the feelings of being romantic or being romanced or the feelings that you get in some relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment