Thursday 9 March 2023

Day 2270 - IPC - What The Fudge?

Day 2270 - IPC - What The Fudge?


I am disabled I’m guessing that you probably have noticed, as I'm sure that in 2270 days I'm guessing that I have mentioned it.


It’s not something that I just go around flaunting for everyman and his wife to see but then when I went to Hemel Hempstead, the Snow Centre, that once there was all of those disabled snow-sport people that came up to me so I’m guessing that it’s pretty obvious, in person at least. 


Now my point about "IPC - What The Fudge?" was about I thought that you were a sporting organisation, as in you provide Para-sports globally, or internationally, so what are you doing jumping on the bandwagon of a politically hot topic? Meaning International Women's Day, and then all of the subsequent top stories, which I just do not understand as to the reasoning behind your meet the spotlight headline "Meet the female athletes and trailblazers making the fashion industry more inclusive" even I can tell that the woman in the picture is beautiful, but she also looks somewhat uncomfortable, why did you need to put a story about fashion on the Paralympics webpage, inclusive fashion... I'm not sure that fashion is supposed to be inclusive inclusive for all those that can be bothered to keep up with the latest fads and trends maybe but not for the masses. So what the Fudge IPC your focus should be on sport not on the fashion industry.


Isn't it the international woman's day or something today? I have no idea. But I'm guessing that it's something similar as I have been looking at the International Paralympic Committee (IPC) website today, and it has been their virtue signalling about how all women have been put down by the patriarchy. But I would just like to state that none of the "advise" that you have listed off as part of the patriarchy are exclusive to women as I have been told pretty much all of the statements of "advise" and I'm pretty sure that I'm a dude I may not be a cool dude but I'm still a male human and I've got a penis to prove that as a fact, now I know you could go down that route of having women with dicks and all that progressive nonsense well if you do that you should have them to compete in there own classifications like mine were T+F36  (Track + Field), at least I believed they were the last time that I took part in some local athletics stuff, so they could have their own classification like TM T+F or TW T+F, for respectively Trans Man Track + Field or Trans Woman Track + Field, as if you were born a man and one day you decide to become a woman then there is something wrong with you mentally, so you've got a mental disability. Now I'm sorry if by me stating the facts is somehow triggering to the new "woke culture" with it's tendrils wrapped around you.


I'm sorry  for getting sidetracked I know it's a bad habit but it's me, just pointing out the absurdities within the societies that we live in. Anyway my full name is Thomas Savage but I prefer to be called Tom it's just easier that way, less letters for me to forget, and from that link you can check up on my sporting (fitness) activities if you check what I have been doing last week you'll notice that I have been to La Massana, Andorra, on another DSUK ski trip with my father, Mike Savage,  and my sister Emma Manley (as well as her husband and their son but the two of them didn't make it into the following youtube video).

But then again you can only see my hand, legs, and shadow in parts of the video, as the video is filmed by me on my chest mounted GoPro, but it was then edited and spliced together by Mike. 

No comments:

Post a Comment