Wednesday 23 January 2013

I'm sorry that I haven't posted on here, in a while

I’m sorry that I haven’t been posting any about religion lately but I have an excuse, it may not be a decent one but it’s my honest answer, as I was reading my way through the bible it stated twice that bats are birds, and I was thinking do the female bats lay eggs? Heck do bats even have feathers? And in both cases the answer is no bats aren’t birds they are small flying mammals, and that small fact destroyed me from the inside. By the way look at pterodactyls that deserve to be called a bird as well as the bats but no it has got to remain as it’s correctly called a flying reptile probably as the ancient Jewish people didn’t know about dinosaurs when they wrote they’re big book of fairy stories for adults.
But because of that I did get a bit obsessed by the blatantly incorrectness of the book so I had to take some time away from writing it and I decided to write a sci-fi story but as I should tell you now I am useless with titles for anything really even names I’m useless at, so I called it what it is, Mi Sci-Fi Book.
So here goes:
Mi Sci-fi Book; Chapter 1- Arranged Marriage

No comments:

Post a Comment