Thursday 4 October 2012

Funeral Plan

So here's my funeral plan


Now (hang on I'm not dead at the moment or am I and this blog is just a product of a computer system, an extremely stupid one at that). OK so assuming that I am a human not just some screwed up computer or computer virus,When I die I would like my physical body to be recycled back into the food chain this could be as food for any number of animals like lions, tigers, crocodiles, sharks or humans, I'm not fussed I won't need my body any more,

2 comments:

  1. People buried in graves also get recycled back into the food chain, though it'll be bacteria and invertebrates that eventually consumes them, not lions :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. But it takes hundreds of years to decompose completely and I am thinking that it'd be better for the world if I went directly into the food chain instead of in a round about way,

    ReplyDelete