Monday 22 October 2012

Beyond wonderland


Beyond Wonderland is a comic book series/a series of graphic novels.


But that isn't the most interesting I managed to find  a copy of issue one online and I thought it was good so I decided to share it with you, everyone that may actually decide to break a habit of a lifetime and actually visit my blog? Doesn't seem likely some how.

But as the Doctor has said about humanity that all of us are in fact creatures of hope so this is my attempt to conform with that stereotype, I know but I know I am more of creature of hopelessness as especally within emotional terms, as I never seem to have the correct regions of my brain deployed at the correct time.
And as stared earlier (sorry about the tangent) here it is issue 1 of Beyond Wonderland.

No comments:

Post a Comment