Tuesday 28 August 2012

How many churches

Now I have been on a holiday, my families holiday (well in actual fact it's more of a family +1 holiday the +1 is my elder sisters boyfriend) but this holiday is weird for another reason. The other reason was is that we have gone to a sea side, the GB sea side Weymouth; I know it's in England which isn't strange the majority of my family holidays have been in England, or within the UK as I have been to Scotland a few times and I think Wales about once, and I think that I went to Ireland once but that must be something so close to 20 years that I can't even remember but I dought that would have part of the UK as it was probably southern Ireland and the next other country that I have been to is France a couple of times. Well the supriseing thing about this holiday comes in the fact that this time we're in Dorset there's no mountainous areas around these parts where's the fun in that?

The reason why I have named this post so many Churches is because I have realised that all of the streets towns and cities of England have been pollute with the same scourge, (and yes I am useing the word scourge in the correct context) That has polluted every part of the world that it has reached and no one must forget about the CoE a corruption which has got itself into the main stream media oh so long ago.

How many churches in the town that I live in there is at least 5 but the numbers of chores there are in other places throughout the relatively small amount of this country that I have seenis truly staggering, if in America has any places the same size as my home town I wonder how many Christian churches there would have to be in that town?

No comments:

Post a Comment