Monday 9 April 2012

2150


2150 is the year that it has been said that this little rock in the great expanse of space shall hold its first global parliament, how do I know? It told me on star trek obviously. So it's just 138 more years until global unity under one power, but it could potentially be already if Hitler's plans succeeded but they didn't which is just as well they didn't otherwise I probably wouldn't be sitting down typing this today, I probably wouldn't exist. But if I live to 158/138 more years, which I highly doubt; besides I am hoping that I die long before then. Anyway Mr Adolf could be called the estranged uncle of our modern day morality for providing an almost perfect example of what not to do while you are alive, the oonly greater example is the God of the bible/the perfect example.

No comments:

Post a Comment