Saturday 20 August 2011

Star Trek

Star Trek is, or was, a very good Television program, in my opinion obviously.

I'm not even talking about the clothing that the female members of the crew wear in series 1 season 1 at least when it's little more that big T-shirt, I haven't got around to watching every episode yet as I have only just finished Star Trek the original series season 1 so far, 29 episodes.

As I remember watching a couple of the episodes when it was on the Television, with Captain Kirk, played by William Shatner, I can't remember what age I was it must have been 30 years old or something like that though.

I am watching Star Trek the original series for the time being.

But then I can remember a little bit from the next generation, but then Voyager and Enterprise, but I can't remember anything about Deep Space Nine or the animated series.

No comments:

Post a Comment