Friday 26 August 2011

My Analysis

This is my analysis on a piece of text, status, which a friend posted on faceybook. What she posted shall be coloured in red, as a charmanders flame which is on it's tail.

Your sister is your first friend in life.

This statement is incorrect. As my first friend wasn’t either of my sisters. It was a male called Connor if I remember correctly.

No one will ever understand your crazy family like your sister.

No I’m almost sorry to correct you again none of my family understand me mot one of my sisters no one.

Even if you don't get together or talk as much as you could, she'll always remain your friend!

No she won’t at least not if you never befriended her.

A sister will hold your hand for a little while,

No I have never asked ether of them to hold my hand and I probably never will, and for what reason? As I am not that illogical.

The next part of this message is a whole load of text that maybe true in TC’s (but not Top Cat’s) case but I don’t see how such emotions could be used in the case of siblings.Honestly the wording sickened me.

No comments:

Post a Comment