Friday 2 November 2012

Do I know anyone that is a good comic book artist?

I am asking this as I'm thinking that I'm going to need someone that is a good comic book artist as I am writing a comic book at the moment, yes you did read that correct I am writing a book which is made up from pictures except from the speech bubbles/thought squares and the other bit's of text.

I am fitting it like a script, but it do it's not a script as a script, if it was a script I probably wouldn't put as much detail in about the background and I might put a bit into on how the words are said, plus with scripts you generally have to deal with multiple people, which looks to me like a lot more effort than us having one person tell what I'm after from a scene/picture.

So is anyone brave enough to audition for this job? 

But I know that I have advertised this a job but here's the catch I'm not expecting to get a return on this project so please don't expect to get paid for doing this it is more of a project for show-off s and what I am looking to show off is someone's awesome drawing skills and a limited spectrum of my imagination, only as broad as ranging from psychopathic to bland with a little bit of interesting in-between.

It's a thought box ["By bland I literally mean as I enjoy a good long game of chess,"]

So who wants to give it a go? Now the audition will comprise of me telling you to draw something and then if you'd draw it good enough you get the job unless I get more than one entry and then I'll have the potentially hard task of picking out a best one.

But I'll have more information on the subject when I actually make the post that shall have all the an actual application form for this position on it.

So please may you comment on this blog article and I shall get back to you with the information the drawing assessment/the of thing that I want you to draw, so please comment below.

I doesn't matter if you are only decent at drawing pictures free hand or on a computer but you should have a method of getting it onto a computer if it's by scanning or taking a digital photograph

No comments:

Post a Comment